A sharp-dressed 35 year old man with a slick haircut and boots as shiny as Andy Dufresne’s walks out of his office to greet a young couple looking to buy their first new car. ‘Here they are’, the man thinks, ‘the first buyers for the day’. Immediately he follows...
Search the Blog
- Are We Too Lazy to Make Our Own Buying Decisions? October 16, 2018
- Know Your Product or Know Human Psychology, Which Would You Choose? October 5, 2018
- We Are Far Less Rational Than We Like to Believe September 24, 2018
- As a Buyer, We Are Designed to Desire September 10, 2018
- At the Core of Life, There is Language August 28, 2018
action bad behaviour business buying connection curiosity danger education emotion entrepreneur entrepreneurship evolution facebook good growth human human behaviour influence learning listen manipulation mindset music passion persuasion rapport relationship right and wrong sales science selling service social media startup story storytelling story telling strengths success telling tonal twitter value vegas