“You’ve been all over my news feed lately, I wish I could be doing what you’re doing, what’s it all about?” Another commonly heard inquisition from a curious, modern-day human that is a participator of the highly visible online world in which we now live. One of literally endless...
A sharp-dressed 35 year old man with a slick haircut and boots as shiny as Andy Dufresne’s walks out of his office to greet a young couple looking to buy their first new car. ‘Here they are’, the man thinks, ‘the first buyers for the day’. Immediately he follows...
Search the Blog
- Where Did the Thoughts in Your Mind Come From? August 14, 2018
- New to the World of Business? Here’s Your First Problem to Solve August 7, 2018
- What Makes a Sales Strategy ‘Manipulative’? July 31, 2018
- How Being Afraid Of Your Own Sales Success Is Actually a Real Thing June 25, 2018
- Face the Fact: Selling Your Message Requires Emotion June 11, 2018