“You’ve been all over my news feed lately, I wish I could be doing what you’re doing, what’s it all about?” Another commonly heard inquisition from a curious, modern-day human that is a participator of the highly visible online world in which we now live. One of literally endless...
A sharp-dressed 35 year old man with a slick haircut and boots as shiny as Andy Dufresne’s walks out of his office to greet a young couple looking to buy their first new car. ‘Here they are’, the man thinks, ‘the first buyers for the day’. Immediately he follows...
Search the Blog
- Are We Too Lazy to Make Our Own Buying Decisions? October 16, 2018
- Know Your Product or Know Human Psychology, Which Would You Choose? October 5, 2018
- We Are Far Less Rational Than We Like to Believe September 24, 2018
- As a Buyer, We Are Designed to Desire September 10, 2018
- At the Core of Life, There is Language August 28, 2018