You’ve just got to see the guy to believe it. He’s a rollercoaster for the emotions, as the crowd that either wants him or wants to be him looks on adoringly. A real feast for the senses in a way that only the man himself can invoke. So much...
Search the Blog
- As a Buyer, We Are Designed to Desire September 10, 2018
- At the Core of Life, There is Language August 28, 2018
- The Not-So-Normal Way of Eradicating Neediness as a Business Owner August 22, 2018
- Where Did the Thoughts in Your Mind Come From? August 14, 2018
- New to the World of Business? Here’s Your First Problem to Solve August 7, 2018
action bad behaviour business buying connection curiosity danger education emotion entrepreneur entrepreneurship evolution facebook good growth human human behaviour influence learning listen manipulation mindset music passion persuasion rapport relationship right and wrong sales science selling service social media startup story story telling storytelling strengths success telling tonal twitter value vegas