The fears, insecurities and uncertainties we hold as human beings in the professional realm are universal and expansive regardless of the career path we choose. And all it took was a 5 minute episode of All You Do is Talk to make it evident. The previous couple of months...
This week the unforgiving lens of the ever-capturing camera was placed directly into the lives of both myself and a strong business friend in Alex Storer of AWS Productions to highlight the liberating ups and devastating downs of our business experiences. Two solo business owners. Both now with sustainable...
So it goes that the rigid and increasingly standardised society that we live in continues to roll on and as a result we are seeing more and more new business owners, college graduates and school students thinking that ‘fitting in’ is the best way to get what they want...
Search the Blog
- Are We Too Lazy to Make Our Own Buying Decisions? October 16, 2018
- Know Your Product or Know Human Psychology, Which Would You Choose? October 5, 2018
- We Are Far Less Rational Than We Like to Believe September 24, 2018
- As a Buyer, We Are Designed to Desire September 10, 2018
- At the Core of Life, There is Language August 28, 2018