Rewind 20 to 30 years and the perception of what it meant to be in sales was one that wasn’t overly looked too kindly upon. A typical picture springs to mind of a male in a pinstripe suit, tacky gold watch, a matching gold tooth to match for good measure...
So it goes that the rigid and increasingly standardised society that we live in continues to roll on and as a result we are seeing more and more new business owners, college graduates and school students thinking that ‘fitting in’ is the best way to get what they want...
Search the Blog
- As a Buyer, We Are Designed to Desire September 10, 2018
- At the Core of Life, There is Language August 28, 2018
- The Not-So-Normal Way of Eradicating Neediness as a Business Owner August 22, 2018
- Where Did the Thoughts in Your Mind Come From? August 14, 2018
- New to the World of Business? Here’s Your First Problem to Solve August 7, 2018