Rewind 20 to 30 years and the perception of what it meant to be in sales was one that wasn’t overly looked too kindly upon. A typical picture springs to mind of a male in a pinstripe suit, tacky gold watch, a matching gold tooth to match for good measure...
So it goes that the rigid and increasingly standardised society that we live in continues to roll on and as a result we are seeing more and more new business owners, college graduates and school students thinking that ‘fitting in’ is the best way to get what they want...
Search the Blog
- Are We Too Lazy to Make Our Own Buying Decisions? October 16, 2018
- Know Your Product or Know Human Psychology, Which Would You Choose? October 5, 2018
- We Are Far Less Rational Than We Like to Believe September 24, 2018
- As a Buyer, We Are Designed to Desire September 10, 2018
- At the Core of Life, There is Language August 28, 2018