What Happens in Vegas Ends Up On a Blog It’s May 2015 and I’ve just lost 45 hard earned bucks playing blackjack. It sucks but what this has done is provide me some time to sit down in this here casino and watch Vegas go by, analysing the...
Search the Blog
- Are We Too Lazy to Make Our Own Buying Decisions? October 16, 2018
- Know Your Product or Know Human Psychology, Which Would You Choose? October 5, 2018
- We Are Far Less Rational Than We Like to Believe September 24, 2018
- As a Buyer, We Are Designed to Desire September 10, 2018
- At the Core of Life, There is Language August 28, 2018
action bad behaviour business buying connection curiosity danger education emotion entrepreneur entrepreneurship evolution facebook good growth human human behaviour influence learning listen manipulation mindset music passion persuasion rapport relationship right and wrong sales science selling service social media startup story storytelling story telling strengths success telling tonal twitter value vegas